Sunday 19 July 2015

Reborn - Bang Bang you shot me down



Summary : He was a devil incarnate, she knew it but she loved him none the less. Though she did not enjoy been faced by various circumstances that came with being with him,  specially when it included been chased around by Bianchi.

Inspiration: failed cooking and ticking people off just because you can~

* * *

She ran as fast as her slender legs could carry her through the mansion. "Damn that crazy bitch." She groaned as she sprinted down another long passage. Bianchi ran after her squealing and shouting at her and yet, where was the cause of all this chaos? Well the sadist hitman was sitting by Tsuna laughing his evil, egotisical head off as his girlfriend was been hunted out with a passion by one of his ex-flames. As if having to dodge the woman's poison cooking wasn't bad enough she had to dodge doors, people and other items that littered her path to freedom. It was like her worst nightmare come true. Sure she could fight, but Bianchi wasn't worth her time or effort.

Panting uncontrollably she flung herself into Tsuna's office and glared at Gokudera slamming the door shut with a loud thud. "You better put your god damned sister on a leash." She growled out of breath, then she turned to look at the man who smirked at her deviously. His dark eyes roaming over her body. She then pointed a finger at him as she bent over to catch her breath properly before scolding him. "And YOU have some explaining to do mister." She glowered at her boyfriend. "How could you leave out the fact that crazed bitch is an ex of yours?" She panted.

"I didn't think it was really relevent my princess." He purred knowing she couldn't stay mad at him for much longer.

"Well I believe it is when she's frankly trying to kill me." She groaned looking over at Tsuna and Gokudera before her gaze landed back on her lover. She jumped and rushed behind Reborn when Bianchi kicked the door down surrounded by a dark aura, a plate of her poison in hand ready to be launched.

"YOU!" She growled angrily at the female hiding behind her ex. Reborn smirked deviously as he looked behind him at the emerald eyes that half glared back up at him. Her dark auburn hair hanging in her eyes as they moved from him to the woman who stood glaring at her.

"Don't worry my princess she won't do anything to you as long as I'm here." He smirked turning so he could hold her protectively. He looked over at the now scowling Bianchi. "I suggest you calm down." He simply said before leading Takara out the room, his hand securely on her waist.

In their room she looked up at him and pouted when he rested his hands on her hips and smiled down at her. "See your safe and sound now my love." He purred.

"You such a jerk sometimes Reborn." She muttered looking up at him in a suggestive manner.

"You're a powerful woman, but I'll still protect you." He chuckled kissing her neck and jaw line. She simply chuckled rolling her eyes.

"Next time, tell me these things, I don't wanna get killed." He thought she looked so adorable when she looked all serious. Gently kissing her he felt her slowly give in to him. How he had managed to actually get the woman in his arms was still hard to believe after she had rejected him on more than one occasion.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" He purred as he kissed her shoulder gently.

"What ever do you mean Reborn?" She chuckled softly at the ticklish sensation of his lips ghosting over her skin.

"You always rejected me, we both know woman never reject me... But you... You drove me mad because I couldn't get you." He purred again running his hands down her sides.

She smirked, "I heard you were a challenge, so I wanted to see for myself..." She taunted kissing the shell of his ear.

"I don't think I put out much of a challenge when it came to you, I was told the same thing about you, seemed you had it much easier than I did." He breathed taking in the scent of her hair as he pulled her closer to him.

She chuckled again. "No you didn't but it was fun, till the night I caved."

Reborn couldn't help the smirk the crossed his lips. "Why did you cave?" He asked against her skin.

"The smoldering look you gave me, I was wanting and lusting after you, but it did change to something much deeper, that one look and it was like 'bang bang, you shot me down', after that I just couldn't resist anymore." She said breathlessly, as she slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt.

"Such a complex woman you are my love." He purred kissing her again before pushing her on the bed.

She chuckled tossing his fedora onto the floor before tangling her fingers in his spikey black hair and pulling his lips to hers once again. "Your impossible Reborn." She smirked against his lips.

"I love you too Takara." He purred seductively against her throat.

She had to admit, her boyfriend wasn't the most chivalric ever, but he had his own way of showing her his feelings. The impossible once playboy had truly shot her down and held her heart hostage, but all things said and done she couldn't be happier, even if it meant spending each day running off from Bianchi and her poison.

Yeah... It was totally worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment